As is well known, one or the other prerequisite must be met if agile performance management is to be implemented in the company. And then?
In this webcast, the speakers provide real insights: here’s how driver-based planning is actually used.
Learn how driver trees are developed and how working with Valsight makes everyday controlling easier. And at first hand. Martina Thaler was in charge of the implementation of Valsight at Siemens Healthineers. With Martin Faust and Julius Koch, two experienced implementation experts from the Valsigh team will lead through a hands-on live demo.
- What does agile performance management mean in practice?
- Creation, analysis and presentation of the most important KPIs in the dashboard
- Simulation of growth and base scenarios
- Create and edit drivers and their causal relationships
- Presentation of scenarios with different KPIs and measures in different sub-markets